Black Vinyl Acoustical Insulation Tape is used to seal the joints and seams of MLV during the installation process. Tape should be applied to all seams between each section of MLV to maintain the soundproofing integrity of the vinyl membrance for the very best noise reduction possible.
- 2" x 108'
- 7 mil (0.18mm) Insulation Tape.
- Plasticized PVC with rubberbased adhesive.
- Non-flame retardant.
- Adhesion: 14 oz/in.
- Dielectric Breakdown: 6KV.
- Tensile Strength: 16 lb/in.
- Elongation: 200%.
- Temp. Resistance: 176° F (80° C). UL listed core.